Saturday, September 10, 2022

TN Time With Lisa & Lori - September Challenge

Happy Saturday! I hope that you have had a good week and that your weekend is even better! I think the kids are all coming over tomorrow for the first full day of football - so it is sure to be a good day!

It is time for the September TN Time With Lisa & Lori challenge! This is hands down my favorite challenge right now. Anytime that I get to work in my traveler's notebooks - I am one happy girl!

Here is how our challenge works - this is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors. If you combine both challenges - be sure to link up on both Lisa's blog and here on my blog.

Here is my September challenge:


Just add a tag somewhere on your traveler's notebook layout, bullet journal, or planner spread. 

Here is the fun sketch that Lisa has created for us to use for September:


And this is my layout:


I am back working in Ada's school TN. I would have liked to have been all caught up with this by the time school started a few weeks ago, but I still have at least one layout from each grade to do - and Abby was just asking me what size pictures I wanted because they are about to take school pictures! I'd better get busy on this!

I went all things girlie with this one - all the colors - all of the icons...it's a bit busy, but it is oh-so-Ada right now!  The icon paper on the left page reminded me so much of the shirt Ada has on in the photo. I fussy cut the "right now" piece from a 4x6 card and will fill it out later. I actually remembered to ask Ada what a few of her favorites were last year and I just need to find that paper and fill in the blanks.

Here are a few close-ups:




I love this little cluster of circular elements. The emoji is a sticker and the other two were punched out of one of the papers.


To satisfy my portion of the challenge - I added in a total of three tags. This TN is getting a little chunky but I may still go back and add some string to all of the tags to finish them off. I was hoping to get kindergarten through third grade in this TN but I may have to stop at second grade and start a new notebook for third grade. Another reason I need to get caught up! Here's hoping I can get a few more completed over the next couple of weeks!

Now, head on over to Lisa's beautiful blog - My Creative Endeavors - to see her take on this month's challenge. We hope you have a chance to play along with us this month!

Even though this is a just-for-fun challenge we do have a few rules:

1. Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2. Create a new, not previously posted project.
3. You are welcome to combine it with other challenges.
4. If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5. You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6. You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Lori, this is just adorable! I love how you used this line on your spread!! So creative and I love all the layering of the embellishments, just beautiful! I can't believe how fast Ada is growing up, what a lovely young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see a patterned cardstock behind the journal card on the left page! And you're interpretation of the sketch is on the mark!

    ReplyDelete