Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sketh N Scrap #256

Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are enjoying the long weekend. We have had a great one so far. The kids all came over yesterday for a BBQ and now today and tomorrow should just be nice lazy days doing whatever we want to do!

Today I am sharing the layout that I created using the September 1st sketch from Sketch N Scrap. I loved working with this sketch that Lisa created and I know I will be using it again. Here's a look at the sketch:

This is what I came up with:


This is one of my favorite photos of Abby's family. It is such a good picture of every one of them! I wanted to use my September kit for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash with this photo and since it was the only photo that I had, I tweaked the sketch just a bit. I wanted to use the heart paper that I had included in my kit and I wanted to make sure and have the "happy heart" heart and the phrase "loving right now" visible. The photo fits perfectly between the two but that did mean that I had to make that layer a wee bit bigger than what is shown on the sketch. Then there was too much space between where the tag was supposed to go and the photo, so I moved my cluster down to the top of the photo.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


Everything on this layout is from my kit except the string, the title stickers, and the phrase stickers. This cluster was giving me fits until I moved it down closer to the photo and I love how it turned out.


I have been hoarding that circular puffy sticker for ages and I am so glad I finally used it!


I really had no idea what I was going to title this layout and I came across these "XO" puffy stickers from a Maggie Holmes collection (I think) and I just decided to go with them. They fit perfectly in the space.

I am so happy that I dove right into my kit this month and I love how this layout turned out! Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration for this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment