Thursday, February 9, 2023

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #235

Hello, hello! Happy Thursday to you! We are inching closer to the weekend and I am ready for it!

Today I am sharing the card that I created using the February 5th sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has created such a fun card sketch for us to play with. Here's a look at the sketch:


And the card that I created:


For this card, I used my February kit for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash. We have had a couple rainy - dreary days around here and I was in need of some sunshine. This "You Are My Sunshine" collection from Bella Blvd that I had included in my kit was just the sunshine that I was needing. Those bright colors and that sunny sentiment are the perfect fix for the winter doldrums. 

All of the papers on this card were scraps and I punched the sentiment out of the cut-apart paper. The three white hearts are from my January bashket. I've been pretty good about checking my bashket first to see if I have anything that would work before I grab something else from my stash. I still have quite a bit of my mini-kit left, so here's hoping I can get another project or two done before the end of the month rolls around.

Be sure to stop by the  Sketch N Scrap blog and the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more sketch inspiration. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day

1 comment: