Saturday, July 22, 2023

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #246

 Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start. We don't have any plans for the weekend and I am hoping to spend some time scrapping and stitching!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's July 20th card sketch, created by me! This is a simple sketch and easy to use in a variety of ways:


Since I am working on my Christmas cards and since I still had out the Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes scraps from my first card, I decided to use them up on this card! 


I used the Warm Wishes stamp set for my sentiment and for that cute little birdie. I scored this stamp set at Tuesday Morning for $2.99 a while back (I am still sad that they are closed!) and I am so glad that I was able to find it! I love all of the stamps that are included and I know it will come in handy during the holiday season.

Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap for inspiration for all of our sketches. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment