Sunday, September 17, 2023

Good Times Together - Sketch N Scrap #281

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are all doing well. 

Today I am sharing the layout that I made for the September 15th sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Here is a look at the sketch:



For this layout, I used the oh-so-pretty Happy Days collection from Cocoa Vanilla. I snapped this photo of Abby and Ada on one of our girl's day outings in downtown Springfield. This flower garden that we found outside of The Discovery Center was too pretty to not get a photo of the two of them in front of it, and the Happy Days collection was just perfect for the photo. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


When I bought this collection, I made sure to purchase a package of the floral die-cuts. Cocoa Vanilla's floral pieces are always so pretty and there are a ton of flowers in die-cut pack. I did not skimp on using them on this layout and I still have a ton left. I fussy cut the butterflies from the back side of the purple dot paper and added a few puffy stickers to finish out my clusters. 


I popped a few of the flowers up on foam tape for some added dimension and the tiny floral bits were fussy cut from the back side of the purple dot paper. I stamped the journaling box and fussy cut it out and added what little bit of journaling I had on it. I also used a wavy border die on the bottom strip of paper for something a little different. 

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog for more inspiration. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment