Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #250

 Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope your week is off to a good start!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's September 20th card sketch. This sketch was created by me and here is a reminder of what it looks like:


And this is what I came up with:


I am still working on getting a few Christmas cards made before the holiday season rolls around. For this card, I have used Simple Stories' Holly Days 6x8 paper pad and puffy stickers. I struggled to find a second accent color for the circle mat and sentiment mat. The same color of green would have been way too much and I had already used red. I tried to use the darker green - like the leaves - but didn't care for that, so I just settled on black. The sentiment is a piece of washi tape. I have a roll that was just loose in my Christmas container that is made up of Christmas sentiments, so I cut off the one that I wanted to use and called it done. 

I used an argyle-patterned embossing folder to dress up the white background a bit and I went around the edges of all of the papers with Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink - just a little something to help the layers stand out. 

This card came together so quickly and I already have plans for another card or two using this sketch!

Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see more inspiration using this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment