Friday, January 1, 2016

Feeling Sketchy #136

Hello everyone! Happy New Year to you! My wish to all of you is to have a happy, healthy, and blessed 2016 filled with lots of scrappy time!

The start of a new month means the latest sketch from Feeling Sketchy is here! Our sponsor for this sketch is Bugaboo Stamps. Here is the first sketch of the new year:



Once again I am determined to use up more of my stash this year. I'm not ready to go on a spending freeze just yet, but I am going to put forth the effort to use what I have first.

I purchased a Simple Stories box from Steals.com back in the summer, and it was filled with their packs of 3x4 and 4x6 pocket cards, and a few 2x2 squares. In my box I got a few things that I already had, so I am trying to find some new ways to get them used up. For my card I cut down one of the 4x6 journaling cards to use as my background. For the image part I used a 3x4 card cut down just a bit, and then the stars and banners are also cut out of some of the different cards. It was fun to look at some product and find different ways to get it used!

Head on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to see how the rest of the team used this sketch and to find our more about our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps.

I hope you can find some time to play along with us! I look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment