Friday, January 1, 2016

Stealing A Little Kiss - SNS #96

Hi guys! I am back with my second post for the day. If you're looking for my Feeling Sketchy reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back again with a fabulous sketch from Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has created our first sketch of this new year, and it is a fun one!

 
 
In my last post I told you how I am going to try to use up more of my stash in 2016. For this first layout of the new year, I pulled an old paper collection (from 2012) from Close To My Heart. I remember when I got this collection I fell in love with it and was always waiting for the perfect pictures to come along to use it. I'm sure in the last 3 or so years that I have had plenty of pictures that would have worked beautifully with this collection, but I wasn't done hoarding it, I guess! I thought the navy and the orange and the pink worked so well together for this photo of Matthew and Ada - not too girly, but not too masculine either.
 
The journaling on this layout says - Matt won't readily admit to just how much he loves Ada, but these photos show just how much he really loves her!
 
I'm sure if you ask him he will tell you that he is not kissing her in that bottom photo, but I think the proof is there! He may not admit it out loud to anyone, but he thinks his little niece is something else. They have such a special bond and I hope it just continues to grow.
 

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the rest of the design teams take on Lisa's beautiful sketch. I hope you find lots of time to get scrappy and to play along with our challenges in this new year. As always, you have until January 31st to link up to any of our challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this Lori! Such precious photos! I am using up my stash to, it feels great to mix the older with the new! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lori! Such precious photos! I am using up my stash to, it feels great to mix the older with the new! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderfully cute layout Lori! I think we all have plenty of hoarded paper lines to last us a very long time! Here's to a very scrappy 2016. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you caught this cute moment on camera! I love the navy and the pink together too! Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete