Thursday, October 15, 2015

Feeling Sketchy #131

Hello, hello! I hope y'all are having a good week. It's moving right along for me. Funny how an extra day off will make the week seem a bit shorter!

I have the newest sketch from Feeling Sketchy to share with you today. Our sponsor for this sketch is Lacy Sunshine.



The biggest difference between my card and the sketch is the sketch shows a tall and skinny card, but I chose to stick with the standard A2 size. Since I went with the smaller card size I put my sentiment on the pocket piece instead of below it.

I'm slowly getting a few of my Christmas cards for this year made up, so maybe it won't be quite as hectic when the season starts.

Head on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog and read more about our sponsor and prize, and check out the projects from the rest of the design team.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Such a super cute card Lori :) Love the tags for a background on the card :)

    ReplyDelete