Monday, October 5, 2015

Use Your Stuff #194 - Sketch Challenge

Hello, hello! It's Monday and the start of a new work/school week around here. It also means a new challenge is up over on the Use Your Stuff blog! Shirley is hosting our challenge this week and it is one of my favorites - a sketch challenge!
 
Here is the sketch that she has picked for us:
 
 
 
This sketch is very versatile and could easily be used for a layout, an off the page project, or for a card. I chose to do a card for my project this week. 
 
I embossed my card front with the small dot embossing  folder, then just used some scraps for the rest of my card front. The cute little stickers are from The Paper Studio, and I have been holding on to them for ages. They were just too cute to use! I love that cute little birdie and thought it was time to share his cuteness with someone else.
 
Be sure to check out the Use Your Stuff blog and see what the rest of the design team has created. There is a lot of beautiful inspiration to be had! I hope you have time to play along with us this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you would hoard those cute Christmas stickers, which are perfect for this sketch. As soon as I saw this sketch I thought it would make a great layout sketch too (great minds!). Another fabulous card Lori. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute take on this week's sketch. A beautiful balance of color and texture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! LOVE your choice of products!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours on your card, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete