Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sketch N Scrap - World Card Making Day

Hello everyone! Happy World Card Making Day! I have a super fun card sketch from Sketch N Scrap to share with you today.

In honor or World Card Making Day, Mandy has created this card sketch for us to work with:


Isn't this a fun sketch? I think Mandy did a great job on it.


For my card I used the Simple Stories Homespun 6x6 paper pad. I have used just about every sheet of this paper pad, and I know I say this all the time, but I am really wishing I had more. (I don't think I've ever met a scrapbook paper that I didn't like!) I stayed true to the sketch, only changing up the rectangular piece for more of a square.

I hope you find some time today to play along with our special sketch. I know I am hoping to get lots of cards done today!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment