Monday, October 26, 2015

Little Man - Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #256

Good Monday morning! It is back to the old routine today. Long weekends are always nice, but they seem to go just as fast!

Today I have the latest sketch from Scrapbook Challenges to share with you.

 
 


I kept my layout pretty clean and simple so the focus stayed on this little cutie! I just flipped the sketch to work with my photos. I used Echo Park's All About A Boy collection on this layout. The colors in the papers went perfectly with these photos. We don't get to see my great nephew very often, so I try to take lots of photos when we do see him. He is such a cutie!

Check out the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the other design team members take on this sketch. I hope you have some time to play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Fun and happy page Lori and perfect little boy layout with the stars and chevrons. xx

    ReplyDelete