Thursday, August 18, 2016

PDE Linky Party Ch #134 - Tags


Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you! We have a new challenge for you over on the PDE Linky Party blog today.  This week's challenge is:

Ch# 134 - Tags

 I love homemade tags, but I rarely make them. At least not "fancy" tags! I cut tags for my layouts all the time, but they are usually tucked behind a layer and a lot of it is not even seen, so it was fun to make a pretty tag!

I made this tag to attach to some goodies for my daughter on her first day of school. I also took a picture of her when I picked up Ada, because hey, you normally don't get a chance to take a photo of your (almost) 26 year old daughter on her first day of school! With being a special education teacher her first few days are filled with not a lot of students, but a lot of scheduling and trying to figure out when those students are going to be in her classroom. I thought she might need a little pick me up to help get her through!

Stop by the PDE Linky Party blog to see the beautiful tags from the rest of the design team. I hope you play along with this fun challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

3 comments: