Monday, August 8, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #172 - Joy & Peace

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

I am back with the latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (#172). I think this sketch would make a cute pocket style scrapbooking card, too. Just add a photo where the image is supposed to go...I may have to give it a go! Here's a look at the sketch:



For my card, I used up some scraps from my all time favorite Christmas 6x6 paper pad - Echo Park's This & That Christmas - from a few years ago. I have seriously saved every little bit of this collection and I have hardly nothing left of it. Even the image is cut from one of the patterned papers, and the strips behind the image? Let's just say that they may all be pieced together behind the image!

I do hope you find some time to play along with us this week. Be sure to stop by the blog to see the sketch and read the rules. Last week's top 3 and the design team reveal will be on Wednesday. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have one more project to share with you today, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I always had wished I had bought that line!! I think I only got a few papers but I sure loved them! This card is just adorable, love how you used the partial doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always had wished I had bought that line!! I think I only got a few papers but I sure loved them! This card is just adorable, love how you used the partial doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas card, and love the polka dot background with all the strips of design paper and unique using the doily as your last strip. Fun Card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card has such a peaceful feel to it. :) I understand what you mean about using up every last scrap of a paper collection, I'm like that with some BasicGrey I have had... like the Boxer collection. Totally get it. Love the polka dots, and the way you placed the paper strips behind the sweet image. I do things like that too-- piece things in behind to get the look I want and use every scrap. WTG! :)

    ReplyDelete