Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #282

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday!

We have a new sketch posted at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday today. This week's optional theme is beading/anything holiday related.




I tried really hard to keep the orientation of my card vertical like the sketch, but it just did not look right to me. I ended up turning it horizontally, and I liked it so much better, so that is what I went with. I don't do a lot of beading...well, I don't think I have ever tried beading, so I went with a holiday card. It's so nice to get a few of these made in the months leading up to the holiday season. That's just one less thing I will have to worry about when the season rolls around!

Stop by the Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday blog to see the wonderful cards by the rest of the design team. You have 2 weeks to play along, and you can link up on the blog or on our Facebook page. I can't wait to see your beautiful cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I like yours much better, too! :) Love the bold color combination and the offset circle.

    I saved it for inspiration!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch...love how your placed your sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sketch...love how your placed your sequins!

    ReplyDelete