Thursday, August 11, 2016

PDE Linky Party Challenge #133

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you! We have almost made it to the weekend once again! We started back to school yesterday, so Friday and the weekend is that one thing that we all, once again, look forward to!

We have a brand new challenge up at PDE Linky Party today! This week's challenge is

"Back to School!"

Create any type of project with a back to school theme. I chose to make a card for my daughter who started back teaching Special Education to K-4th graders yesterday. I thought she might need a little encouragement right here at the start of school.


I used Bella Blvd's Star Student collection for this card. I just love the saying that was on the cut apart sheet - "A good education can change anyone, a good teacher can change everything." This is very true about any teacher, but from personal experience, I know a good special education teacher can make a world of difference.

Be sure to stop by the PDE Linky Party blog to see the projects from the rest of the design team. I do hope that you will play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!



2 comments:

  1. I love the papers you used on this pretty Back to School card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the red and black with the apple. Great card!

    ReplyDelete