Monday, August 8, 2016

Scrapbook Challenges #493

Hello again! I am back with my third post of the day! If you're looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here. If you are looking for my reveal for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, please scroll down or go here.

We have a great new sketch up over on the Scrapbook Challenges blog.



For my layout I used 3x4 photos, and since my title was so "heavy" in the bottom right corner, I moved the tags to the top left corner to try and balance it out a bit.

I took part of my title from Ada's shirt. It says "Think Happy" and since she is always a happy girl, I thought "Think Happy, Be Happy" was the perfect title.

Journaling says - You never know where you'll find Ada! She loves to climb up onto the beanbag chair that sits on the love seat in our bedroom - and just chill. She is such a happy girl and a true joy to be around!

Head on over to the Scrapbook Challenges blog to see the wonderful layouts from the rest of the design team. We will be back tomorrow with Sizzlin' Summer of Sketches #5, so stay tuned!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your color choices on this layout! This is a fun sketch, pinning to do later! I like the big title and how you used your tags to offset it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photos and great take on the sketch! Love the sprinkle of sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Lori! What a sweet page! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete