Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #286

Hello everyone! I hope that you had a good weekend and that your week is starting off on a good note.

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday has a new sketch for you today! Our optional theme this week is "Holiday Blessings".



I think this is such a fun sketch! It would work so well for any special occasion or holiday, and I know I will be using it again!

I really wanted to use the banner on my card, but there was just no way without covering up too much of the tree, so I just added a piece of twine to the top left corner. I really intended to round the bottom corners of the panel like the sketch showed, but I forgot. I think it looks just fine being square! The image is from a Simple Stories 3x4 pocket card. I had extras of this card, and I thought that it would make a cute Christmas card. 

I hope you have some time to play along with this sketch! You have 2 weeks to get your card linked up - either on the blog here or on our Facebook page here

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment