Saturday, February 24, 2018

HIMCR #341 - Any Holiday

Hello, everyone! We have made it to the weekend. This past week seemed extra long, probably because it has rained almost every single day and I am missing the sunshine! They are promising that the sun will come out tomorrow...I sure hope so!

Hiding In My Craft Room has a new challenge this week and since it is the 4th Saturday of the month our challenge is - Any Holiday!

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Pickled Potpourri and the giveaway is a $7 gift certificate to their store.



This week I had the pleasure of working with the Thumper digital stamp set. Who can resist a cute little bunny?


In this set, you get Mr. Thumper, the Happy Easter sentiment, and there is also a carrot and a cute little chick.

I knew when I got this set that I would be using Echo Park's - Sunny Days Ahead - 6x6 paper pad with it to create my card. With it being a spring/Easter themed collection the colors and patterns were just what I was looking for.

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the projects from the rest of the design team. We hope to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment: