Thursday, February 1, 2018

Scribbles Designs 5th Birthday Party Midway Post

Hello, again! I am back with my fifth and I think final post of the day! If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please go here. For my Counterfeit Kit February Reveal Blog Hop, please go here. For my LTCCB reveal, please go here, and for my LTSCB reveal, please go here.

The first of the month means it's time for our mid-month inspiration at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog! Our current challenge is "Birthday Party Blowout" so show us your birthday related projects.



For my card I am using the "Woolley Party 2" image and the "For Ewe" sentiment from the Woolley Party set. I just love these cute little sheep!

For my card, I have used papers from Dear Lizzy's - Fine and Dandy - 6x6 paper pad. I thought the pink dot ombre paper looked a little like confetti - perfect for a birthday card!

Here are the stamps that I have used:








Here's a look at the complete set of Woolley Party



We have several chances to win this month so be sure to stop by the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to read on the rules!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment