Thursday, February 1, 2018

LTCCB #19 - Anything Goes

Hello, again! I am back with my third post of the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please go here. If you are looking for the Counterfeit Kits Reveal Blog Hop, please go here.

Love To Craft Challenge Blog has a new challenge posted today. Our challenges are always "anything goes" and it can be any type of crafty project that you want to make. Be sure to stop by the LTCCB to read all of the rules.

I have created a Valentine's Day card for today.


For this card, I have used Fancy Pants' - Sweet Nothings - paper. That cute heart cluster is a die from Stamplorations - Clustered Hearts - and the sentiment is from - A Full Heart - stamp set by Becca Cruger. 

This is the first time that I have used a die from Stamplorations and they are fantastic! I will definitely be adding more to my stash!

Head on over to LTCCB to see the wonderful projects from the rest of the design team.

I hope you have some time to play along and share your crafty projects with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with one more project to share with you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment