Monday, February 12, 2018

Use Your Stuff #299 - Love Is All Around

Hello, everyone! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal, please scroll down or go here.

"Love Is All Around" this week at Use Your Stuff. Valentine's Day is just a couple of days away, so it's only fitting that our challenge is all about the love.

I have created a Valentine for someone special!


For this card, I have used the super cute "Valentine" 6x6 paper pad from American Crafts. There are so many cute patterns in this paper pad!

I used this week's sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping - FTL #55:


I embossed the white piece with my swiss dot embossing folder and the sentiment I printed off of my computer. I popped up the heart on some foam tape and added a few red gems, as well. I really love the way this card turned out!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this week's challenge. We would love to see your love projects this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! Love everything about it! -- Your UYS DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect is that card! Love it. Perfect use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Just scrolling through your blog and in awe of all the gorgeous cards you make! What a talent :-)

    ReplyDelete