Sunday, June 17, 2018

LM #400 - Stash Busting- Rub Ons

Hello, hello! Good Sunday morning and Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there!

There is a new challenge at Lasting Memories today and I - finally - am having a chance to play along!

The theme for June is "Stash Busting" and this week we want you to pull out those rub-ons and put them to use on your layout.

I don't have a lot of rub-ons in my stash, but I did purchase the Pink Paislee's Paige Evans' - Pick Me Up - collection earlier this year and I just happened to get the pack of rub-ons. That made the decision of what layout to make a really easy one!

I bought this collection for the simple fact that Ada has a navy shirt with red, pink, and orange flowers, and gold lettering on it just like the background paper that I have used on this layout. You can't see the shirt too well in the photo, but I do have more pictures of her in that shirt to scrap.


I took this photo of Ada waiting in the car for her Mom to finish work. She was looking so stinkin' cute and I couldn't resist another photo. There's actually more story to this photo - Ada really wasn't feeling well that day - but I just wanted to concentrate on how cute she looked. I'll cover the story of her not feeling well in my PL album.

Here are a couple of close-ups of the rub-ons that I used:



The red, pink, and yellow rub-ons I had to cut apart and put together the way that I wanted them to fit together on the circle. The little pink flowers on the other circle were all separate that I clustered together. Sometimes rub-ons can be a pain to work with, but these Paige Evans ones were a dream to put on!

Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. I like this layered design and all the accents you used, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable...such a cute smile. Love that you bought the pack to match her shirt....Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete