Friday, June 15, 2018

Sketch N Scrap #155 - Hello Summer

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you!

It's the middle of the month and that means it's time for a new sketch at Sketch N Scrap! Heather has created a great sketch for us to work with. It is always great to find a two-photo sketch featuring a landscape and a portrait photo.



Ah - the first swimming photos of the summer! Ada, once again, loves the water and can spend all day in the pool. The pool is the most fun when Pops and Uncle Matt are swimming with her...from the photos I wonder why!!

For my layout, I have used Echo Park's - Summer Dreams - papers and most of the embellishments are from Simple Stories - Summer Vibes - collection. 

Here is a close-up of the embellishments:


I didn't add any personal journaling on this layout. I have more pictures that will tell the story in an upcoming layout.

For my title, I used two of the 4x6 transparencies from the Summer Vibes collection layered together. It's a little hard to see it in the photo above, but it really is easier to read in person. Here is a close-up of it where you can see it a little better:


Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your take on this sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this layout!! I don't have this line but have added it to my wish list, so pretty! I love that photo of Ada being thrown in the air, that girl is BRAVE!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete