Monday, June 11, 2018

Use Your Stuff #316 - Magical

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! Are you ready for the new week?

Use Your Stuff has a new challenge posted today. This week our challenge is "Magical". Create a "magical" project - this can be Disney themed, Harry Potter, wizards, unicorns, mermaids...whatever is magical to you.

I have used a super cute little unicorn on my card today:


This little guy just makes me smile! I have used papers and a stamp from an older Close To My Heart collection - Little Dreamer. I stamped the banner in the darker lagoon ink and the sentiment in the lighter glacier ink. I think I should have stuck with the darker ink for both - the sentiment is a little hard to see in the photo,  but in person, it's not so bad.

I cleaned my scrap room this weekend and found these turquoise colored star sequins and they were a perfect match for this card.

What's magical to you? We would love to see your creations this week. Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the projects from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment