Friday, June 1, 2018

Sketches In Thyme PL Style Sketch #103

Hello again! This is my third post of the day. If you are looking for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop or my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll on down.

Sketches In Thyme PL Style has the first sketch for June posted today and I actually have my card and my layout to share with you! Here is a look at the sketch that Shawn created for us:


One of my goals this summer is to make an effort to get Ada's first-year album (mostly!) completed, so I have made a layout for her album about her first swimsuit. First, here is the card that I created with the sketch:


I knew I would be adding my journaling on another card so that gave me the space to use a bigger embellishment. I also added a sticker and a puffy heart to the left photo.

Here is the completed layout:


I have used my June Counterfeit Kit once again! Here we are on the first day of the month and I already have two projects made with it! This time I pulled out the 6x6 paper pad that I had added to my "add-on" kit and a few of the summer themed die cuts that I had added to my kit. You can read more about my kit here.

Here is a look at the other two cards




I have a photo of Matthew helping Ada stand up where you can see her swimsuit a little better, but it's a little blurry. I plan on getting a pack of flip pockets and adding that photo behind the above photo. 

We would love to see what you create with this sketch. Head on over to Sketches In Thyme PL Style and check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back with one more project to share with you today!

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet handmade pocket card here using your kit! Great when the kit inspires you to get stuck right in, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete