Monday, June 25, 2018

UYS #318 - Mood Board

Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! I can't believe it's Monday already.

One good thing about Monday is that there is always a new challenge posted at Use Your Stuff! This week our challenge is a mood board challenge. Take inspiration from the mood board below:


There are so many things to take inspiration from on this mood board - the colors, banners, triangles, fruit, stars, donuts, stripes, teacups, circles...the possibilities are endless!

For my card, I took inspiration from the colors and the overall party feel to the mood board. I even embossed part of the front panel with a triangle - or banner - embossing folder.


I based my card off of this sketch from Laurel Seabrook Designs - Sketchy Saturday sketch:


The sentiment is from Close To My Heart's - Birthday Sparkles (B1537) - stamp set.

So, how will you be inspired by this week's mood board? We would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment