Saturday, June 16, 2018

HIMCR #357 - Buttons & Bows

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday! Do you have any plans for this Father's Day weekend? I know Abby and her family are coming over tomorrow for a bar-be-que and some swimming - as long as the weather cooperates.

Hiding In My Craft Room's latest challenge is up on the blog today. This week's challenge is "Buttons & Bows". Let's see some buttons and bows on your projects.

Our sponsor this week is Graciellie Design and the giveaway is $10 to their store.

 I had the pleasure of working with the "Butterflies" digital stamp set. This is a great set with three different sentiments and two different butterflies. I know I will be using it again soon.


I used Heidi Swapp's "Dreamy" 6x6 paper pad for this card and I actually used up what was left of that baker's twine that has been in my stash for years!

For the butterfly, I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon, stamped the ink onto a clear acrylic block and used my water brush to transfer the ink onto the image. I love the look that this technique gives.

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We can't wait to see your button & bow creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Change- my worst nightmare! LOL! I love your beautiful card Lori! I am going to put this quote in my quote book, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful card and sentiment, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete