Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #292

Hello again! I'm popping in with one more project to share with you today.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge posted a new sketch this week and I am sharing the card that I created for it. Here is a look at the sketch:



I have had this cute piece of patterned paper in my supplies for a couple of years or more, and have always thought that it was cute, but I never got around to using it. This year I decided I was going to use it before the holiday season was over and this week's sketch was perfect for it. It's from an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad but I have no idea which one as the cover is off of what's left of the paper pad.

I was going to add the bow like the sketch shows but it just got lost with the busyness of the patterned paper, so I decided to add some metallic gold stars to my sentiment block instead.

I'm so happy to have another Christmas card done and ready to be sent out. My plan is to have my cards for this year all ready to go by Monday, December 3rd.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge will have the full design team reveals up on the blog tomorrow, along with last week's Top 3. Be sure to stop by and check it out.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this paper, so adorable! Your card is just amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete