Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #478

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope your week is off to a good start!

I have some exciting news to share with you today. I am joining the Tuesday Morning Sketches Design Team and today is my first reveal! A little about Tuesday Morning Sketches - they are a weekly sketch challenge blog and their challenges are posted on Tuesday mornings, of course! You have until the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST to link up your creations and you can enter up to 3 times per challenge.

Now, on to the fun stuff - here is this week's sketch:



For my card, I have used Fancy Pants' - Merry & Bright - 6x6 paper pad for the plaid type paper. I have had the green paper since the early 2000's - does anyone remember Chatterbox?? I am so glad to put it to use!

Those cute little trees and the sentiment are from Ink Road Stamps - Fir Real - set. I just love the variety of trees in this set and that middle tree was begging to have a star on top, so I added a wood star to it.

I stuck pretty closely to the sketch - just leaving off the banner piece - but those cute little trees took up a bit more real estate on my card than I anticipated!

Another Christmas card ready to be sent out this holiday season!

Be sure to check out Tuesday Morning Sketches and I would love to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. OH those trees are soo cute! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining the TMS DT, and way to come out of the gate with this cute Christmas card! Loving those trees and the great dsp you chose for them. Cute sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome, welcome!! So glad you're a part of our team!!
    Love this card! These trees are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a joyful Christmas card! Those trees are fantastic and I adore the plaid paper. Ink Road Stamps isn't a company I've heard of before, I'll have to look them up. I'm looking forward to working with you on the TMS design team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card you made Lori! the simplicity fits the sketch perfectly!

    And yes......I do remember chatterbox patterned paper! I may have a sheet or two stashed away ;-)

    Hugs ~ LJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love sketches...I'll be checking it out! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I love the plaid paper and the trees are awesome. This is a fun and cheery Christmas cards. So glad you joined the team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so perfect & happy and I'm so happy to have you on our team Lori!!!!

    ReplyDelete