Monday, November 12, 2018

Use Your Stuff #337 - Stars

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal, please scroll down.

We have a new challenge up at Use Your Stuff. This week we are challenging you to use stars on your projects.

I have created a card using star patterned paper and die cut and punched stars:


I used papers from my November Counterfeit Kit which you can read about here. I added foam tape to the back of the large star to pop it up and I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card.

A pretty quick and easy card all ready to be sent out.

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see how the rest of the design team used stars on their projects. I hope you find some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I used my November CKC kit for my UYS Project also, LOL Such a pretty card! Love the Navy Blue/Gray against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and perfect for a masculine card too

    ReplyDelete