Monday, August 5, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #151

Hello, hello! Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a good weekend. We had a fun family filled weekend - I guess you could say our last family get together before everyone heads back to school/work in a couple of weeks.

It's time for the first card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today. Heather has a great sketch to get us started:


I've been working on using some of my Close To My Heart papers and my scraps from those collections are starting to build up, so I thought I would pull some of those scraps out for my card. And this is what I came up with:


The blue dot paper was already cut to size for a card. The rainbow-striped paper is one of the manufacturer's strips that I had saved, and the scribbled circles are from a My Favorite Things die set. I love this die set but rarely use it. Now that I have it out maybe I will use it more!

The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter and I stamped the rest of the sentiment on the inside of the card. I even used a couple more scraps on the inside, as well:


Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to join us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing card Lori!! I just love your take on the sketch and those fun scribbled circles were perfect for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those die cut swirls are fab!

    ReplyDelete