Friday, August 21, 2020

First Video Game - Scrap Our Stash August Sketch Challenge

Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! We have made it to the weekend and I am ready for it! It's been a busy week with having my granddaughter and hubby having to work overtime so I am sure we will be enjoying a nice quiet weekend.

Today I am sharing my take on this month's sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash. The sketch this month is a fun 3 photo sketch and the added challenge is to use striped paper and to add paint or ink to your layout. Here's a look at the sketch:


And here is my layout:


I can't believe that I have never scrapped these photos of Matthew with the first video game that he bought with his own money. I think it's pretty safe to say that we knew way back then that he was going to be a gamer! I love the photo of him holding his little piggy bank and the game - a Teletubbies game! 

I stayed true to the sketch and added a striped paper for my background and paint splatters for the added challenge. 

Here is a close-up:


I am so happy that I finally got these photos scrapped - it just took me 20 years to get it done!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. You did a great job Lori - the circles in the sketch would have stumped me!

    ReplyDelete