Sunday, August 2, 2020

Happy Birthday - LM #509 - Birthday, Anniversary, or Graduation

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. The weather has cooled off a bit and I am enjoying sitting here with the windows open and the breeze blowing in!

It's time for a new theme and a new challenge at Lasting Memories today. This month is all about those special events in our lives and this week's challenge is - Birthdays, Anniversary, or Graduation. Here is what I came up with:


I chose to scrap my boys' birthdays from this year. I can't believe that we no longer have any teenagers in our house! All of my kiddos are in their twenties now. Wow!

I am trying to get back to my 52 Favorites of 2020 traveler's notebook. It has definitely been neglected and I would love to catch up a bit in it. This spread is for Week 4 of this year. 

I have used my August kit that I put together for The Great Stash Bash. I am so happy to get a little bit of it used already this month! Since this Simple Stories line is in no way a birthday line, I stamped a few party hats to use as embellishments. Looking at it now, I realize I meant to stamp one more hat and add it to the top right corner of the top photo on the right page!

Be sure to stop by Lasting Memories to see the beautiful layouts from our design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful birthday page, Lori and love the party hats! Great example this week for our Lasting Memories Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Love the colors and your tag:)

    ReplyDelete