Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #380

Hello, everyone! I thought I would pop on here really quickly tonight and share my card for this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch:


I really love all of the layers on this sketch and I know I will be using it again soon. Here is my card for this week's sketch:


I used all scraps on my card today. My scraps folder is getting pretty full so I thought it was time I went through it and get a few scraps used up. All of the small scraps are from Echo Park's - I am Mom - collection and the mint green dot is from one of the Echo Park baby collections. The sentiment is an older stamp from Close To My Heart.

Once I decided which scrap was going to go where this card came together quickly. 

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week. I would love to see your take on the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment