Sunday, December 13, 2020

Full Of That Christmas Cheer - The Studio Challenges Sketch Challenge

Hello, hello! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope you are having a good weekend. Ours has been very busy with Ada spending the night on Friday and then her birthday party yesterday. I'm hoping today can actually be a day of rest for us! 

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges and this week it is a sketch challenge with the added challenge to add some sparkle to your layout. Anna has created a great Christmasy sketch for us to work with. Of course, you could always substitute the tree shape for another shape if you would like.  Here is the sketch:


I stayed true to the sketch, only adding a couple of banners to the top left and my journaling on the bottom right. I used red glitter alphabet stickers, gems, and some gold color shine by Heidi Swapp:


These photos are of Shane on Christmas eve of last year wearing his holiday shirt. It is his favorite color - green - so it was pretty easy to get him to wear it! He was definitely full of Christmas cheer! 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I have had these Doodlebug gems in my stash for so long! I didn't get the whole package used up but I did make a good dent in it!


The Santa and reindeer stickers are from Doodlebug's Christmas collection last year.

I am so glad to have these cute photos scrapped!

Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges to see how the rest of the design team took on this sketch. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment