Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Staying Safe - Scrap Our Stash - What's My Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your week is off to a good start. 

Today I am sharing my layout for the December "What's My Challenge" challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Our challenge for this month is to create a layout of someone wearing a mask and to use one of the sayings in the graphic below as your title:


I created a layout of my son wearing his mask while we were out shopping and for my title, I used the "staying safe" saying:


For this layout, I have used papers from my December Great Stash Bash kit. I guess I should say that I used one full sheet - the white with black dots background paper - and all of the other papers were in the scraps that I put in my kit. I'm doing good with using my scraps, I would just be a little happier if I were using more of the full papers, too! It's early in the month so hopefully, I will make more progress with bashing my stash. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I was happy I remembered to pull out one of my border punches for this layout. I always love the look, I just don't remember to pull them out and use them. 


I found this pin at Target in their dollar spot. They come 6 on a card, or maybe it was 4 on a card, all with different sayings about the virus. I just took the pin part off the back and added a bit of foam tape.


I really liked a lot of the sayings on the graphic, so I typed up a few that went with my photo and added them as word phrases to my clusters. 

Head on over to Scrap Our Stash to see the layouts from the rest of the design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment