Monday, December 21, 2020

Week 50/2019 - The ScrapRoom December Shots of Life Kit

 Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Scrap Our Stash reveal, please scroll down.

Today I am up on The ScrapRoom blog sharing the layout that I created using the December portion of the Shots of Life Kit. Here's a look at the November/December Shots of Life Kit - and it is still available:


The December portion consisted of all Christmas cut apart cards - which helped me get Week 50 of 2019 documented in my Project Life album. Here's a look at my spread:

This week was filled with lots of holiday happenings. Let's take a closer look at each page:


Here is a close-up of my title card:


I used one of the cut apart cards from the Fancy Pants Wishmas paper. It had such a cute scene on it already, all I needed to do was put the week, date, and a little cluster on it. The only thing on this card that wasn't in my kit is the enamel heart sticker.


I love how the cards from the Fancy Pants and Pink Fresh Studios sheets worked so well together. These photos are of Ada's Christmas artwork that she made at school and a pretty sunrise. 


This week I took Shane to get a haircut and we did a little shopping afterward. Shane also wanted me to play Mario Party - and then he left the room! I did catch him watching me from the kitchen though. I did end up winning the game!:)

Here is the right-hand side of the spread:


I had an extra photo that I wanted to share so I added a pocket flip to that pocket. You can see it opened up in the photo below:


This side of the layout is all about a shopping trip, homemade ornaments from Ada and Abby, and some scrappy goodies I received in a Secret Santa swap. Here are a few close-ups of the right side of my spread:


The first photo is of Abby and Ada on our shopping trip. We were waiting for our food and they just looked super cute in their Christmas sweaters. The other photo is of the ornaments that they made and is also where the flip pocket is.


On our way home we stopped off at Walmart to get something to make for supper and Ada had to take a turn on the little merry-go-round. My how things have changed since this time last year! Now all of the little rides are roped off and you can't even get to them - not that we would let her ride them anyway - but still!




When we go shopping we always have to take a selfie of ourselves in the car. The "holiday tradition" die-cut was perfect for this photo. I also used a ticket sticker from the Simple Stories sticker sheet, a stamped circle label, and I added an enamel dot and heart to finish off the cluster.

The Fa La La card is from the Fancy Pants sheet and the Christmas lights journaling card is from Pink Fresh, but they look like they could have come from the same sheet. 

It feels good to have another layout done in my 2019 album!

Be sure to stop by The ScrapRoom blog for more inspiration using the December kits. You can find all of their kits here.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment