Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #184

 Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! We are officially on Christmas break around here and I am looking forward to spending some time with my little family and enjoying lazy days with no set schedule!

It's time for the last sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap today and Lisa has created a great card sketch for us to play with:

I wanted to make one more Christmas card and this sketch was perfect for just that:


I used Echo Park's Dear Santa and Gingerbread Christmas 6x6 paper pads for this card. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart's Jingle Joy Scrapbooking Stamp and thin cuts set (Z3896). I love this Christmas set but have not had a chance to use it much this year. I know it will be one of my go-to sets this next year whenever I make a Christmas card. 

The Santa is fussy cut from one of the papers and I added foam tape to the back for a little dimension. I also embossed the background panel with my houndstooth embossing folder. 


Another quick card all ready to go!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team took on this sketch. I hope you find some time during this busy holiday season to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the embossed background and the plaids!! Great job with the sketch!! Merry Christmas my friend!!

    ReplyDelete