Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry & Bright - Scrap Our Stash December Sketch Challenge


Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! I can't believe that Christmas is just a few days away. I've still got a lot of wrapping to do and some baking, but for the most part, I am ready.

Today I am sharing my layout for the December sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Along with the sketch we are to use holiday patterned paper and a sparkly or glittery embellishment. Here is a look at the sketch:


For my layout, I have used the Fancy Pants Wishmas collection that I received in the December Flavors of the Month kit, Shots of Life kit, and embellishment add-on kit from The ScrapRoom.


 For my glittery/sparkly embellishment I used gold glitter washi tape around the edge of my paper.

These photos are of Abby, Shawn, and Ada looking quite festive in their Christmas sweaters last year.

Here are a few close-ups:


Since there was quite a bit of blue in the photos, I pulled in a few blue embellishments to the clusters.






Be sure to stop by Scrap Our Stash for more design team inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment