Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #186

 Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday to you all! I hope that you are having a good week.

Today I am sharing the card that I made for today's sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Heather has created a fun sketch for us to play with:

I've been reorganizing my scrap room and I came across a few 6x6 paper pads that have just a few papers left in them and I would really like to get them used up. This sketch was perfect for some of the scraps from the Pebbles' Happy Day paper pad that I found. Here is what I came up with:


I started by using my swiss dot embossing folder to give a little oomph to my plain white card front. Then, I cut a few different sized squares and layered them up on the front of the card. I fussy cut flowers from one of the patterned papers to add behind the sentiment. I added a couple of foam dots to some of the flowers to give a little dimension. I finished off my card by adding a few black enamel dots around my card. 

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the sketch and how the rest of the design team took on the challenge. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. This is just plain gorgeous Lori!! I always loved this line and just have a few papers left in 12 x 12 that I have been hoarding! You rocked this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete