Friday, January 1, 2021

Lisa and Lori's Great Stash Bash January 2021 Edition

Hello again! I am back with another kit share for you today! 

I am super excited that my friend Lisa wanted to continue on with our great stash bash challenge this year! Making these monthly kits helps me to keep familiar with what I have in my supplies and it keeps me motivated to keep using them instead of collecting them.


The only thing we have changed up this year is instead of pulling 7 older papers and 3 newer papers, we will be just be pulling a total of 10 papers - no matter how old or new that they are. 

Here is the January graphic. Along with our papers and embellishments we will be working on using up some of that ephemera that we have been collecting.


And here is my kit for January:


I went with all older papers and I believe that they are all from Echo Park.

Here is a better look at the papers:


The back row of papers is from the Creative Agenda collection. This is an older collection but I just purchased the collection pack from Tuesday Morning earlier this year, so it is new to me!

The papers on the front row are from the Head Over Heels collection - with the exception of each of the end papers - the paper on the far left is from the Creative Agenda collection and the paper on the far right is from the Photo Freedom collection. My plan is to use this set of papers for a couple of layouts of Ada when she was a baby.

Here is a look at the embellishments that I picked and at the scraps that I pulled:


I pulled a couple of different sizes of doilies, a few buttons, (I forgot to add the sticker sheet from Creative Agenda to this photo but it can be seen in my kit photo above) and a pack of brads. Not all of the brads will match but I am hoping to use what I can! Since our focus item is ephemera, I went through my die cut boxes that I have sorted by color and pulled a few items that I thought would match and then I will have these ephemera boxes on my desk all month long, as well:


I went ahead and pulled a few of my sticker books for the "baby" papers because I didn't have a lot of embellishments to match those papers and I don't want to have to go looking when I pull this kit out to scrap. Here are the three that I pulled - all heavy on the pink!


I cannot wait to dive in and play with this kit! 

We would love it if you played along with us! Just use the "recipe" from graphic above and link up below or use this hashtag on Instagram - #lisaandlorisgreatstashbash2021 - I will remember to post my kits to Instagram this year!

This is a just for fun challenge but we do have to have a few rules - or guidelines - to follow. Here they are:

1. Follow the challenge prompt to create a kit to work with throughout the month. You may use other items, but please concentrate on using your kit. 
2. Create new, not previously posted projects using your stash kit.
3. If you have a blog - please include the challenge graphic and a link to our challenge in your posts. 
4. You may link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you share on Instagram, please make sure to use - #lisaandlorisgreatstashbash2021

I hope you join us this month! I would love to see your stash bash kit!

Be sure to stop by Lisa's beatiful blog - My Creative Endeavors - to see the kit that she has put together for January.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a fantastic day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit Lori!! I have that Creative Agenda collection and have not used much of it so I am looking forward to seeing how you use it!! Happy New Year my friend, here's to a successful year of bashing some stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute kit you pulled for that recipe :)

    ReplyDelete