Friday, May 21, 2021

Mixing the Kits with The ScrapRoom

 Hello, everyone! Today I am sharing the layout I created for the "Mixing the Kits" post for The ScrapRoom. Here's a look at the kits that I have used:

Shots of Life Kit






Here is the layout that I created using the kits:


I mixed papers from Amy Tangerine's Brave and Bold collection and PhotoPlay's Crafting with my Gnomies from the patterned paper add-on kit. Both of these collections have such a fun feel to them and they were perfect to document these photos of Ada's new friend for the day - a turtle. She caught sight of this little guy traveling across our front yard and wouldn't let him out of her sight! I ran in and got my camera because she was just curious about him. I tried to get here to touch its shell but she was not about to do that! She was content to just watch it until it burrowed down in some leaves at the edge of the yard. It was a fun little afternoon adventure!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I used my metal circle die to cut out the 'so fun' circle from one of the cut apart cards from the Shots of Life kit, The 'hello there' strip was cut from one of the Maggie Holmes papers in the patterned paper kit.
 

I let the 'little moment big memories' foam sticker serve as my title for my layout. Everything on this layout came from the kits, except the black cardstock for the background and the doily.

I love how quickly this layout came together!

Be sure to check out The ScrapRoom blog for more inspiration using the May kits,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment