Friday, July 30, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #198

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope that you are having a wonderful day! I had to do a grocery run this morning and it seemed to take forever! 

Today I am popping in here really quickly to share the card that I created using the July 20th sketch at Sketch N Scrap. This is the fun sketch that Lisa created for us to use:


I always love sketches that have a piece or two of the paper at an angle - and then when I work on my card I struggle with getting the paper that is supposed to be straight actually straight! Here is what I came up with:


I was able to use a few more scraps from the Simple Stories Homespun 6x6 paper pads that I talked about in yesterday's post on this card. The tag was die cut from one of the cut apart papers. I placed my metal die so that I would get the hearts in the bottom right corner and then added my sentiment to the "empty" space on the tag. 

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the sketches and the beautiful projects from the design team. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment