Saturday, July 31, 2021

She's A Little Firecracker - Sketch N Scrap #228

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday! I do hope that your weekend is going well.

Today I am sharing the layout that I created for Sketch N Scrap's July 1st sketch. I loved the big banner pieces on the sketch and I know that it will go into my "favorites" folder to be used again soon! Here is the fun sketch that Stacy created for us:


 And this is what I came up with:


I used the Fancy Pants - Hometown Summer - papers that I had included in my July stash bash kit to create this layout of Ada from last year's 4th of July. She was pretending to be a model and was going through all of her poses. She looked so stinkin' cute in her unicorn sequin shirt!

For my title, I used a metal alpha die set from Scrapbook.com. These letters are so thin but they are so cute! Anytime that I use them I cut at least three of each letter to stack on top of each other for a sort of faux chipboard look - and to give them some substance on the layout. I added in a couple of star clusters and red and navy gems to finish off my layout. 

That finishes out my July projects. I will do better about keeping up in August! No vacations are planned and I hope to get back into somewhat of a normal routine around here!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment