Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sketch N Scrap November Pop-up Challenge #2

 Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day! If you are looking for my Lasting Memories reveal, just scroll down.

Today I have posted the second pop-up challenge over in the Sketch N  Scrap Monthly Challenges Facebook group. This time around I have a card challenge for you. Here is the sketch that I have chosen - Sketch N Scrap card sketch #156 from October 20, 2019:


I still had the scraps from the layout I made for the first pop-up challenge out on my desk and since I need a birthday card later this month - I put those scraps to good use. Here is what I came up with:


This card is a bit busier than what I normally tend to make, but I really wanted to use that scrap of multi-colored scallop paper, and I like how it turned out. The little snail is from the 2x2 cut apart paper. I just used my metal dies to cut it into a circle. I added a bit of messy silver thread behind the circle for a little something extra. I finished it off with a few puffy dots:


Having everything I needed already on my desk made this card come together very quickly. I think it took me longer to get the messy thread just how I wanted than it did to actually put the card together!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment