Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! Do you have plans for your weekend? I think we are planning on putting our tree up on Sunday. Not as early as last year but still earlier than all the years prior! Shane has started talking constantly about putting the tree up - and the lights up - and what he wants for Christmas, so I think it is time to deck the halls and bring on the jolly!
It is also time for the November edition of TN Time With Lisa & Lori. Before we get to that - I want to say a big thank you to Aimselee for playing along with us in October! It is always fun to see someone playing along! Now, let's get on with the challenge.
Here is how it works - this is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors. If you combine both challenges - be sure to link up on both Lisa's blog and here on my blog.
Here is my challenge for November:
I added a couple of jack-o-lantern stickers and word phrase stickers below the cut apart card, I feel like it needs a little something added to the top of the card so I think I will add a tab and maybe add "open here" to it.
Here is a look at the right side of the spread:
2. Create a new, not previously posted project.
3. You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4. If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5. You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori
6. You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!