Monday, August 22, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #224

Hello, hello! Happy Monday to you! It's the start of a new week and it's the official first day of school around here. Miss Ada reported that her first day was "amazing" and she loves her teacher!

Since it's the start of a new school year, I thought I would make her a card - and maybe include a little something special in it! I used the August 20th card sketch from Sketch N Scrap and used scraps from my Collection Obsession kit for my card. Here's a look at the sketch:



I love it when I can make a card from nothing but scraps! The size of the scraps determined what went where - making this card come together very quickly. The sticker is from a pack of Dollar Tree stickers that I got a couple of years ago.

I love how fast this card came together!

Have you had a chance to play along with us this month? I would love to see your take on the sketch, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment