Saturday, August 6, 2022

Hugs & Kisses - Heart's Quest Challenge Blog - Color Heart #6

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start. We are squeezing in one more sleepover with Miss Ada before she starts back to school in a couple of weeks, so you know that my weekend is off to a good start! 

Today I am sharing the card that I made for Heart's Quest Challenge Blog's Color Heart #6 reminder post. We are at the midway point of this challenge - so you still have a week to play along! This color heart challenge was a photo inspiration challenge and you are to use at least two different colored hearts in a grid pattern on your project. Here is a reminder of the photo inspiration:


And this is what I came up with:


My card is based on the August 5th sketch from Sketch N Scrap (that I created!):


For my card, I used Echo Park's - Hello Valentine - collection. I die cut the hearts from a couple of different red patterns and a couple of different pink patterns and added each heart to a punched circle. On each pink heart, I added a tiny red gem to give my card a little sparkle. 

For the sentiment, I fussy cut the 'Hugs & Kisses' banner piece from one of the cut-apart papers. 

Be sure to stop by Heart's Quest Challenge Blog to see what Becca has created. Why don't you play along with us? I know I am always adding a heart to my layouts and for cards, they can be added anywhere to show a little extra love!

The deadline to enter is August 13th at 12:30 AM Central Time.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment