Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sketch N Scrap's August Crop Challenge #4

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Heart's Quest Challenge Blog post, then scroll on down.

I am back to share the card I created for Sketch N Scrap's Challenge #4 - which is posted over in their private Facebook group. You can find our Facebook group by clicking >>here<<. For this challenge, I chose card sketch #181 for us to use to create a card. Here is a look at the sketch:


And this is what I came up with:



My daughter is getting ready to start her 10th year of teaching Special Education! I cannot believe that she has been teaching that long. Heck, it feels like she should still be in high school! I thought I would make her a card for the occasion.

I used scraps that were still out on my desk from yesterday's layout. I was pretty limited with what I had to work with but I think it turned out cute. I embossed the white background panel with a large dot embossing folder. The plain white was just too plain for me. Funny how something as small as using an embossing folder can make it not feel so plain!

The "Best Teacher Ever" sticker came from Echo Park's I Love School sticker book. I think she is the best teacher ever so it was quite fitting! I couldn't find a sentiment that I wanted so I type up "Have a great year!" on the computer and printed it out. 

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap Monthly Challenges Facebook group and check it out. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment